Bachelor of Arts in English for Business Communication (International Program)
Aj.Win Naing Soe
- Aj.Win Naing Soe
Name : Aj.Win Naing Soe
- M.Ed. in TESOL (Merit), University of Sydney, Australia
- Advanced Certificate in TEFL (Credit), RELC, SEAMEO, Singapore
- Certificate in Teacher Training & Development (ESP), The BELL Associate Schools
- B.Com. (Management & Accounting), Institute of Economics, Myanmar
- 2016-2019: Head of English for Business Communication Program (International Program), Faculty of Arts, Dhurakij Pundit University
- 2013-2015: Head of English Department & Deputy Dean for Academic Affairs, Faculty of Arts, Dhurakij Pundit University
- 2003-2013: Head of English for Specific Purposes (ESP) Program, Language Institute, Dhurakij Pundit University
- 1999-2001: Business English Course Coordinator
- Soe, W. N. (2020). Specialized vocabulary learning across disciplines: Exploring ESP learners’ needs and fostering vocabulary learning strategies for professional communication. Suthiparithat Journal, 34 (111), July-September,2020.
- Soe, W. N. (2018). Fostering intercultural communicative competence for effective communication skills in the ESP classroom. Suthiparithat Journal, 32 (Special Edition), 94-106.
- Soe, W. N. (2017). Target-situation-based English course design: Direct transfer from classroom to accounting workplace. Suthiparithat Journal, 30 (Special Edition), 27-41.
- Soe, W. N. (1999). Thingyan memories. Voices of Southeast Asia: An Anthology of Southeast Asian Short Stories, Toh, Glenn (Ed.). Singapore: SEAMEO Regional Language Centre.