Name : Dr. Sudkanung Naruponjirakul
- Ed.D. (Curriculum and Instruction), Dhurakij Pundit University
- M.A. (Applied Linguistics), Mahidol University
- B.A. (English), The University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce
- 2019 to Present: Head of English for Business Communication Program (International Program), Faculty of Arts, Dhurakij Pundit University
- 2010-2012: Deputy Director, Language Institute, Dhurakij Pundit University
- Naruponjirakul, S. & Sinlarat, P. (2018). The English Instructional Model Using Scenario-Based Learning to Enhance English Ability and Self-Efficacy of Undergraduate Students. Suthiparitat Journal, 32(Special), 195-206.
- Naruponjirakul, S. (2019). English Self-Efficacy of Dhurakij Pundit University Undergraduate Students. Proceedings of the National Conference on Education Management for Lifelong Learning, Thailand, 2-3 February 2019, pp. 296-305.
- Naruponjirakul, S. (2019). English Instructional Design Using Scenario-Based Learning. Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Rajapruk University, 5(1), 16-28.
- Naruponjirakul, S. (2019). Exploring the English Self-Efficacy of L2 Graduate Students. Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Integrative Medicine for Wellness (ICIM 2019), Thailand, 6-7 June 2019, pp. 49-56.
- Naruponjirakul, S. (2019). Enhancement of Thai Graduates’ Employability Skills using Scenario-Based Learning. Proceedings of the National Conference on Digital Technology for Sustainable Wellbeing and Smart Society, Thailand, 21 June 2019. pp. 300-310.