The English for Business Communication Program (International Program)
Faculty of Arts
1. The applicant must have completed upper secondary education or its international equivalent as recognized by the Ministry of Education.
2. The applicant must have at least one of the followings to demonstrate his or her English language proficiency:
- A TOEFL score of at least 450 or an IELTS score of at least 4.5
- A score of 70 points or higher on the Thai University entrance examination
- Pass the Dhurakij Pundity University International Program English Proficiency Test
3. The applicant must pass the program committee interview.
Note: Applicants who do not meet the English language proficiency requirements may be admitted on a provisional basis, which requires that they enroll in the Intensive English Program until their proficiency meets the program requirements.