Changing Visa

Changing Visa (Tourist visa to Non-Ed visa)

Foreigners who have been holding tourist visa coming to Thailand and, wish to study at DPU, can notify to change from tourist visa to Non-Ed (for educational purposes),. They have to proceed their changing visa status in person at the Immigration Bureau in Bangkok.

The following documents required to submit to the immigration:
1. Official letter for changing visa status issued by Dhurakikij Pundit University
2. Application form T.M. 86 Click for Download
3. Passport and one copy of first page and page showing latest visa entry to Thailand
4. 1 passport photo (4x6 cm) (not less than 6 months)
6. Educational verification documents (especially for students), including student ID card, official transcript/ courses registration, acceptance/admission/invitation letter, or etc.
7. Fee 2,000 THB

The general rule of changing visa status is that the applicant must have at least 15 days of validity left on current Thai immigration stamp.

Remark: People who hold tourist visa can normally stay in Thailand for 60 days, and will able to extend for 30 days for the first extension and 7 days for next extension.