Business Administration and Marketing Communication
- Tiangsoongnern, L., Ward, S. & Girardi, A. (2007) "Like a glittering prize: The impact of perceived risk and trust as determinants of online purchasing behavior in the gemstone industry. Proceedings of the Australian New Zealand Marketing Educators Conference, Otago, New Zealand ISBN: 978-1-877156-29-9 pp 3076-3084 Available via CD ROM..
- Tiangsoongnern, L., & Vuori, T. (2004) "Attitudes of Gemstone Distributors to Value Adding Strategies of Ruby Production" Proceedings of the International Engineering Management Conference, Singapore pp 1259- 1263 Vol.3 Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/IEMC.2004.1408896 (more....)
- Tiangsoongnern, L., & Vuori, T. (2004) "The Influences of Privacy and Security Practices on Gemstone Purchasing Online" Proceedings of the 5th International We-B Conference 2004, Perth, Australia.
- Article "Lifestyle & consumer insight: success of IMC to reach consumer behavior", BrandAge Essential, Issue 2, pp. 149-150
- Tiangsoongnern, Leela ,Ward, Steven, Chitty, Bill, and Noble, Terry (2009) “How locus of control influences students’ e-satisfaction with self service technology in higher education” Proceedings of the Australian New Zealand Marketing Educators Conference, Melbourne, Australia. Available at http://www.duplication.net.au/ANZMAC09/papers/ANZMAC2009-013.pdf.
- Tiangsoongnern, L. (2010). Purchasing Behavior and Attitudes of Organizational Gemstone Buyers. Proceedings of the 14th International Business Research Conference, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 28-30 April 2011. Available at http://www.wbiconpro.com/table_of_contents_Dubai_marketing_april2011.htm
- Tiangsoongnern, L. (2011). CSR Doing Good and 2011 Thailand’s Flooding Crisis. MBA Magazine. 150 Nov-Dec (153-156)
- D’Alessandro, S., Tiangsoongnern, L,. & Girardi, T. (2012). "Perceived Risk and Trust as Antecedents of Online Purchasing Behavior in the USA Gemstone Industry". Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 24 (3), ISSN: 1355-5855.
- Tiangsoongnern, L. (2011) “Purchasing Behavior and Attitudes of Organizational Gemstone Buyers”, International Review of Business Research Paper, 7(6) November 2011, 225-239
- Dominic Bone. BA512 E-Learning Pilot Study Report
- Kom Campiranon, Ph.D. FACTORS INFLUENCING TOURISM CRISIS VULNERABILITY
- CAMPIRANON, K. (2008) Toward an Understanding of Perceived Risk in Tourism. Factors Influencing Crisis Vulnerability. Dhurakij Pundit University Journal, Issue 66.
- SRIKATANYOO, N. & CAMPIRANON, K. (2008) Identifying Needs of Agritourists for Sustainable Tourism Development. Australian & New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference, University of Western Sydney, Australia.
- CAMPIRANON, K. & ARCODIA, C. (2007) Market Segmentation in Time of Crisis: A Case Study of the MICE Sector in Thailand. Journal of Travel and Tourism Marketing (Safety and Security in Tourism: Recovery Marketing after Crises).
- CAMPIRANON, K. & SCOTT, N. (2007) Factors Influencing Crisis Management in Tourism Destinations. IN LAWS, E., PRIDEAUX, B. & CHON, K. (Eds.) Crisis Management in Tourism. Wallingford, Oxford, CAB International.
- CAMPIRANON, K. 2007, Factors Influencing Crisis Vulnerability in Tourism, paper presented to 3rd Tourism Outlook Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, eds. N. Othman & C. Arcodia, Universiti Teknologi Mara and University of Queensland.
- CAMPIRANON, K. (2007) An Analysis of Crisis Management in the MICE Sector: the WTO Approach. IN MCDONNELL, I., GRABOWSKI, S. & MARCH, R. (Eds.) The Council for Australian University Tourism and Hospitality Education (CAUTHE) Conference. Manly, Australia, University of Technology - Sydney.
- CAMPIRANON, K. (2006) Chaos Theory as an Approach to Understand MICE in Time of Crisis. IN HALL, M. (Ed.) ATLAS Asia-Pacific Conference 2006: Tourism After Oil. Dunedin, New Zealand, University of Otago, New Zealand.
- CAMPIRANON, K. (2006) Understanding Crisis Vulnerability of the MICE Sector: A Case Study of Thailand. IN ARCODIA, C., WHITFORD, M. & DICKSON, C. (Eds.) Global Events Congress. Brisbane, Australia, The University of Queensland.
- CAMPIRANON, K. (2005) Cultural Differences on Crisis Management in the MICE Sector. IN TREMBLAY, P. & BOYLE, A. (Eds.) The Council for Australian University Tourism and Hospitality Education (CAUTHE) Conference. Alice Springs, Australia, Charles Darwin University.
- CAMPIRANON, K. (2005) Managing Reputation in Event Planning Companies. IN JOHN, A. (Ed.) The Third International Event Management Research Conference. Sydney, Australia, University of Technology Sydney.
- SRIKATANYOO, N. & CAMPIRANON, K. (2005) Crisis Management of Hotels in Phuket: Compare and Contrast between Thai and Foreign Hotel Management Style. The 15th Inter-University Conference. Bangkok, Thailand, Sukhothai Thammathirath Open University and ASAIHL Thailand.
- SRIKATANYOO, N. & CAMPIRANON, K. (2005) Crisis Management of Hotels in Phuket: Compare and Contrast between Thai and Foreign Hotel Management Style. ASAIHL-Thailand Journal, 8, 165-176.
- SARKER, R. & NEWTON, C. (2008) Optimization Modelling: A Practical Approach. CRC Press. New York.
- Kraus, H. (2010). Creating depth: the development of a project-based curriculum. THAITESOL Bulletin, 21(1), 35-52.
- Kraus, H. (2009). Generating depth and engagement: the development of a project-based curriculum [Electronic Version]. AsiaCall Online, 4, 30-38.
- Kraus, H. (2007 January 29). Creating a spirit of enquiry: reflections and progress report from a Thai EFL class. (Plenary Paper). Paper presented at the Language Teaching Methodology and Research in the Thai Context Conference, Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand.
- Kraus, H. (2006, November 30). Are we Asking the Right Questions? Searching for New Perspectives in ELT Research. Paper presented at the Chulalongkorn University Language Institute (CULI) Annual Research Seminar.
- Kraus, H. (2004). ELT in Thailand: An Outline for Conceptual and Practical Reform. Suddhiparitad 18(54), 81-92