ผศ. สมพร โกมารทัต (Somporn Gomaratut)
Assistant Professor Somporn Gomarathut
Head of the Japanese Section, Foreign Languages for Hotel and Tourism Dhurakij Pundit University
- Bachelor of Education (2nd Class Honors), Chulalongkorn University
- Master of Education, Chulalongkorn University
- Cert.in Audio Visual Equipment, University of Tsukuba, Japan.
- Cert.in Long-Term Training Program for Foreign Teachers of the Japanese Language, Japan.
Research and Publication
- 2002 Textbook: Japanese for Hotel, Dhurakij Pundit University Press
- 2003 Computer-assisted learning CD on Tourist Attractions in Bangkok Computer-assisted learning CD on the Temple of Emerald Buddha
- 2004 Research: Comparative Study on the Teaching of Japanese as a Foreign Language between universities in Thailand and in Japan,
sponsored by JSPS, Japan
- 2005 Computer-assisted learning CD on Kanji
- 2006 Coursebook: Japanese for Tourist Guides
- 2007 Textbook: Japanese for Hotel (revised edition), Chulalongkorn University Press