Enhancing Your capacity is our priority.
Because having a team of fully-equipped, results-driven and highly-motivated individuals helps your organization achieve its project and programme goals and objectives.
ADCC Executive Director Dr. Peter Chen discussing the C4D M&E matrix with UNICEF Kenya Staff at the C4D Capacity Building Workshop held in Naivasha, Kenya in 2013.
We organize courses that are tailored to your organization’s needs. This can be in the form of trainings, seminars, workshops, study visits or educational tours or combination of different modalities.
ADCC was awarded a Long Term Agreement for Services (LTAS) by UNICEF New York to assist UNICEF Country Offices on C4D Curriculum and Capacity Development from 2014 - 2018. Even before the award of this LTAS, ADCC had organized tailor-made training courses for a number of UNICEF country offices.
Successful Tailor-made Courses Conducted (2012 – 2018)
Following are some of our tailor-made courses supported by various agencies and governments :
- C4D capacity building in Malaysia, a series of eight tailor-made training courses including a Training-of-Traiers (TOT) conducted on behalf of UNICEF Malaysia Country Office (20017 and 2018)
- Tailor-made training of nurtition field workers including a Training-of-Trainers (TOT) as part of the consultancy for UNICEF Afghanistan Country Office to harmonize C4D package in support of the programme to reduce acute malnutrition among children under 5-years in Afghanistan (2016 - 2017)
- Tailor-made capacity building course on Behavior Change Communication for Midwife Educators of several Iranian universities supported by UNFPA (2015)
- Tailor-made capacity building Training of Trainers course for Faculty of University of Public Health, Myanmar and selected UNICEF staff and NGOs supported by UNICEF Myanmar (2015)
- Tailor-made course on Soft-Skills for Support Staff of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Royal Government of Bhutan (2015)
- Tailor-made course on Training of Trainers for Entrepreneur Skills for senior government officials of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Royal Government of Bhutan (2015)
- C4D tailor-made Capacity Building Workshop for UNICEF Eritrea staff and counterparts, 2014
- Series of C4D tailor-made Communication for Development (C4D) workshops for UNICEF Somalia Country Programme, 2014
- Tailor-made C4D capacity building workshop for UNICEF Nepal staff, 2014
- A series of tailor-made Communication for Development (C4D) training workshops for UNICEF Kenya Country Office, 2013
- Training Workshop on Behaviour Change Communication for UNFPA and Government counterparts in Laos, 2013
- TOT workshop on Facilitaiton Skills for International Trainers of BKKBN sponsored by UNFPA Indonesia, 2013
- Study of Thailand’s Hospital Accreditation Processes and System organized for the Ministry of Health, Government of Sri Lanka, 2013
- "Strengthening Facilitation & Communication Skills of IA Officers" of project implemented by DAI (Thailand) Ltd., 2013
- 2-Days Facilitation Skills Training Course and Facilitation of a 3-day Retreat for UNFAO RAP Staff, 2013
- Training workshop on “Planning BCC Interventions” sponsored by UNFPA at Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar, 2012
Let's discuss how we can work together in strengthening and empowering your team.
ADCC has been awarded a 3-year (2014 - 2017) long term agreement (LTA) by UNICEF New York to assist UNICEF country offices for a) C4D Curriculum & Capacity Development, and b) C4D Planning & Strategy Development.